Sunday, September 1, 2013

Joining The 31 Day Nail Challenge

So I've decided to join the challenge too! So excited! I'm not going to do this 31 days in a row, I'm going to take my tyme with it and change my manicure twice or three times a week, so hopefully I'll finish in 2-3 months.

I hope I'll start today or tomorrow.
Can't wait! 

גם אני החלטתי להצטרף לאתגר 231 הימים! זה כל כך מרגש! אני לא הולכת לעשות את זה במשך 31 ימים ברצף כמו חלק מהמשתתפות, אני אקח את הזמן:) אני מתכננת להחליף עיצוב פעמיים-שלוש בשבוע, בתקווה שאסיים תוך חודשיים-שלושה.

אני מקווה להתחיל היום או מחר, וכבר אין לי סבלנות לחכות!



The pretty image is courtesy of Sarah from Chalkboard Nails.
התמונה היפה באדיבותה של שרה מChalkboard Nails.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm going to be attempting it too :D

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...