Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 - Day 9: Rainbow Nails


So yesterday I said I hate metallic polishes, but boy was I quick to judge...  I thought I'd remove my metallic skittle manicure a few hours after applying it but I just fell in love with the design and didn't want to take it off!!! I guess if you wear it right, metallic polish is actually pretty cool :)

For today's manicure I went with the same colors from Kiko's Mirror Metallics collection as I did yesterday (619 Red Peony, 623 Blue, 625 emerald, 626 Lawn Green, 627 Lime Green). I painted random blobs of color on my nails and after they have dried I applied striping tape and painted my nails with 1 thick coat of Milani Black Swift. 

I loooove the result and I got lots of compliments on it today!
Hope you enjoyed it too :)



3 comments:

  1. I adore what you've done with these! I always want to do a striping tape mani over an interesting base, but then I get attached to the base and can't follow through. Even when I know it'd look nicer with the striping on top. That's something I really need to get over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's your lucky week bacause day 12 of the challenge is all about stripes! Now you have to give it a try:)

      Delete
    2. I actually have something planned for stripe day already, but I might find an excuse for it later on :) and if not, I can always do it after the challenge is over!

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...