Monday, September 23, 2013

31DC2013 - Day 22: Inspired By A Song (Morena Mía)


The challenge for the 22nd day of the 31DC2013 was creating a manicure inspired by a song. I was inspired by the song Morena Mía by Miguel Bosé and Julieta Venegas. Julieta is one of my favorite singers (perhaps my favorite one) and I really  love this song, but I'm not so sure I love the manicure.

The song talks about a man's love to a "morena" girl (brown/tanned) so I've combined different shades of brown and taupe and added some stamps from Bundle monster 311 and 303.

You can read the lyrics translated to english in this link if you want to know what the song is about, because I find it a bit hard to explain it myself :)

I've used a lot of shades for this manicure and I don't remember all of their names, but as always I took a picture of what I've used, and if you have any questions about a specific shade feel free to ask me in the comment section or send me an e-mail (link is on the top right part of the screen).

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all very soon with my manicure inspired by a movie.



1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...