Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Final Part of the WOW Trilogy


I sort of fell in love with the pretty nude color (#363) that I got last week, so I had to wear it once again. This time I decided to stamp over it with Bundle Monster 322.
The color I used for the stamp is WOW #434 - a dark blue with blue&turquoise shimmer. 

I like how the stamp is o the sheer side, but you can still see the shimmer from certain angles.

I wore this design throughout the weekend and replaced it with something else today. I'll have a new post soon to show off my latest creation :)

ממש התאהבתי בלק הניודי שקניתי בוואו שבוע שעבר (מס' 363), שהייתי חייבת להשתמש בו פעם נוספת. 
מעליו החתמתי עם לק נוסף של וואו - מס' 434: כחול כהה (או שאולי הוא שחור, קצת קשה להבחין) עם שימר כחול וטורקיז. 
השתמשתי בדסקית 322 מהסט השלישי של Bundle Monster.

אני אוהבת את זה שההחתמה טיפהל'ה שקופה, ושמזוויות מסויימות רואים את השימר. 

הייתי עם העיצוב הזה מיום שישי והיום החלפתי למשהו אחר. מקווה להעלות פוסט נוסף בקרוב עם העיצוב החדש :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...