Sunday, June 2, 2013

Part 2 of The WOW Trilogy

This time I went for the third color I got at WOW cosmetics, # 434, a dark blue with tiny blue & turquoise glitter

I applied 2 coats for full opacity, then added Glitter Bunny's - I Got A Goodie Bag. The consistency of this polish is quite thick so I didn't want to apply 2 coats of it, but I did wand to get as much glitter as I can, so this time I used a sponge to apply the glitter and the result was much better! 

I definitely think this glitter looks better with a dark base color, but it's summer time and I don't feel like wearing black nail polish that often, so I guess for now I'll keep wearing it over light colors...

On the third (and final) part of the trilogy I'll show you a stamping manicure that I did with 2 of the 3 polishes I got at WOW... 

הפעם הלכתי על הצבע השלישי שקניתי בוואו - מס' 434, כחול מושחר עם גליטרים פצפונים בצבע כחול וטורקיז. מרחתי 2 שכבות ומעליו הוספתי את הגליטר המהמם I Got A Goodie Bag  של ניקול מGlitter Bunny.

המרקם של הלק הזה יחסית סמיך אז לא רציתי למרוח 2 שכבות ממנו, אבל כן רציתי לכסות את הציפורן בכמה שיותר גליטר, אז החלטתי להניח אותו עם ספוג. ככה יכולתי לשלוט במיקום של הגליטרים, והספוג ספג את רוב הנוזל והשאיר שכבה יפה ולא עבה מדי על הציפורן שלי.

אני חושבת שהגליטר הזה נראה הכי טוב על לק בסיס כהה שמבליט את החלקיקים ההולוגרפיים, אבל בקיץ לא תמיד מתחשק לי להיות עם לקים כהים, אז נראה לי שבינתיים אני אמשיך להשתמש בו על לקים בהירים, עד שיגיע החורף:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...