Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pink Studded Nails

Today I'm wearing this simple elegant look. I started off with 2 easy coats of Ga-de Pale Shell #800.
This color is a really lovely nude that I first saw over at Yarden's blog. At first I thought it was a beige but it is actually a subtle gorgeous pink shade. I got it a few days ago and this is the first time I'm wearing it.

This is two coats and to top coat. Drying time is pretty fast on this one.

היום הלכתי על לוק פשוט ואלגנטי. התחלתי עם 2 שכבות של ג'ייד Pale Shell 800. זה צבע ניודי מקסים שראיתי לראשונה בבלוג של ירדן. בהתחלה חשבתי שזה צבע בז' עדין אבל זה בעצם ורוד מהמם. קניתי אותי לפני כמה ימים וזו הפעם הראשונה שאני מתנסה איתו.

בתמונה אני עם 2 שכבות ובלי טופ. הייבוש שלו די מהיר ומאוד גלוסי. 



I added these cute studs to make the design a little more interesting and topped it all off with a thick coat of Poshe. Studs usually stay on my nails for no longer than 3 days. I wonder how long it will take these golden ones to peel off. 

החלטתי להוסיף את הניטים החמודים האלה כדי להפוך את העיצוב למעניין יותר ומעל הכל מרחתי שכבה עבה של פושה. הדברים האלה בד"כ מחזיקים עליי יומיים-שלושה, מעניין מתי הם יתקלפו הפעם...




2 comments:

  1. מאוד מאוד אהבתי את הניודי של ג'ייד שנראה נהדר עליך! תוספת הניטים מקסימה בעיני.

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...