Sunday, September 29, 2013

31DC2013 - Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural


 Today's theme is haunted house at night time! The base color is 2 coats of wow #434 - a beautiful dark blue with teal and blue glitter. On top of that I've stamped some images from Bundle Monster 2012: The haunted house is from bm 305 and so is the grass. The moon is from bm 316, and the stars are from bm 311.
The stamping polishes are: Milani White on the Spot (white), China Glaze Passion (gold) and Kiko 627 (lime green).

I really really love how this came out and I'm so happy because lately I've been very uninspired. Only 2 more days to go and I already have ideas for my final manicures. Hope they turn out ok... :)





6 comments:

  1. עיצוב ממש מגניב! אהבתי את היצירתיות שלך:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה מותק!
      הייתי עכשיו כמה ימים בלי השראה בכלל וגם עם בעיות במחשב אבל איכשהו היום הכל הסתדר וחזר לי החשק להשקיע :)

      Delete
  2. רוצה להיות חברה שלי :-)

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...