Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31DC2013 - Day 16: Neon Tribal Print


I originally planned to use a stamp for this manicure, but the new Cheeky plates I ordered still haven't arrived so I had to paint it myself. This took me a lot of time but I'm happy with the final result and I've been getting lots of compliments on it.

As my base colors I used 2 nail polishes from a new local brand, that were only releases=d in Israel this week. The brand is called "New By New-Pharm", and the colors I got are Cocktail Party (neon orange) and Shocking Pink (neon pink). Both are 2 coats. I'll try to review these on my blog soon.

On top of that I used a black striper polish + regular black polish with some nail art brushes and dotting tools.





2 comments:

  1. Aw man I wrote a comment and it didn't go through :(

    I almost bought a couple of these polishes last Wednesday, but I'm on a fairly tight budget so I decided against it. Good thing I didn't know they were THIS recent, or I'd have HAD to buy some! They look nice though, so I'm going to keep an eye on this brand. Do you know if they're the same polishes as another brand, like how Life is the same as GA-DE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that they were made in the same factory as the Le-Chat polishes but I don't know if that's true...

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...