Monday, September 23, 2013

31DC2013 Day 23: Inspired by a Movie (The Pink Panther)


I think the theme for today is pretty obvious... I chose to use some water decals I got from this seller on ebay a while ago and created a manicure dedicated to The Pink Panther.
On my ring finger and my thumb I have 2 coats of Ga-de Pale Shell 800 and one coat of Golden Rose 109, and on the rest of my fingers I have 3 coats of Essie Muchi Muchi. I applied decals on my index and middle fingers and added dots using China Glaze Something Sweet and Milani Black Swift on my pinky. 



4 comments:

  1. איזה חמוד יצא לך :)
    מאוד אהבתי את הלק של גולדן רוז, הייתי בטוחה שזה של OPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. תודה:)
    הוא באמת דומה קצת למיני סטייל, אבל בלק של OPI יש גליטרים בגדלים שונים וכאן כולם באותו גודל

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...