Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ga-de White Swan & Polish Me Silly Clowning Around

Last post of my Ga-de week!
White Swan is the final Ga-de nail polish I got at my recent haul, and after the cute orange and the amazing blue, I must say this one was a little dissapinting for me. Not because I don't like it, but because I was hoping for it to be a dupe to OPI Ski Slope Sweetie and it wasn't. It's still a nice shimmery white, but it's just not what I was looking for. It looks pearly in my photos but it's not, it is a simple shimmer. I don't remember how many coats this was, 2 or 3, but I do remember it's quite sheer.

On top of that, I added 2 coats Clowning Around by Polish Me Silly. Something didn't feel right so I mattifid the whole thing using OPI Matte Topcoat and then it was perfect to me... This lasted a pretty long time too...


פוסט אחרון בשבוע ג'ייד!
White Swan הוא הלק האחרון של ג'ייד שקניתי בקנייה הגדולה שלי, ולעומת הכתום החמוד והכחול המהמם, אני חייבת להגיד שהלק הזה קצת איכזב אותי. לא כי הוא לא יפה, אלא בגלל שקיוויתי שהוא יהיה דיופ לOPI Ski Slope Sweetie והוא לא היה. הוא עדיין לק שימרי חמוד, אבל זה פשוט לא מה שחיפשתי. הוא נראה בעל גימור פנינתי בתמונות שלי, אבל הוא יותר שימרי במציאות. אני לא זוכרת כמה שכבות יש לי בתמונה, 2 או 3, אבל אני כן זוכרת שהלק הזה יחסית שקוף.

מעליו הוספתי שתי שכבות של הגליטר המהמם Clowning Around של חברת האינדי Polish Me Silly. משהו לא לגמרי הרגיש לי נכון, אז החלטתי להוסיף גימור מאט בעזרת OPI Matte Topcoat ואז הייתי שמחה עם המראה... זה גם החזיק עליי למשך די הרבה זמן...
  



3 comments:

  1. mattified? Good idea! Actually I did something similar with Clowning Around but next time, I will mattify it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. כמה יופי! כאילו פיית יער התעטשה לך על הציפורניים. בקטע הכי טוב שאפשר. ועם הטופ מאט זה מהמם ממש

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה מותק! אחלה דימוי :)

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...