Friday, July 12, 2013

Stamping Manicures W/ China Glaze Romantique

Bundle monster  BM308


It's been so long since I've updated the blog...
The past few weeks have been pretty crazy, tons of exams and a lot of pressure
The exams aren't over yet but I've already finished half of them and things are starting to look bright again, so I hope I'll be back to posting very soon :)

Today I wanted to show you some stamping manicures I did with my new China Glaze polishes from The Romantique collection. I heard these were opaque in one coat and amazing for stamping so I bought 3 colors that seemed useful, and I might get more of these in the future 'cause the ones I got are really great!

המון זמן לא כתבתי פה..
היו לי שבועיים די מטורפים עם המון מבחנים ולא כל כך היה לי זמן לעדכן את הבלוג
תקופת הבחינות עדיין לא נגמרה אבל מתחילים לראות את האור בקצה המנהרה ואני מקווה לשוב ולפרסם פה בתדירות יותר גבוהה בקרוב מאוד :)

בינתיים הנה כמה עיצובים שעשיתי בזמן האחרון עם שלישיית הלקים שקניתי מקולקציית Romantique של צ'יינה גלייז. כל הלקים בקולקציה הזו אטומים בשכבה אחת, ולכן הם מעולים להחתמות
בחרתי לי שלושה גוונים שנראו לי שימושיים ואולי בעתיד אני אקנה עוד כמה, כי הם פשוט נפלאים!


bundle monster  BM315
China Glaze Delight over China Glaze Something Sweet, using BM plate 315
bundle monster  BM315
Delight של צ'יינה גלייז מעל Something Sweet של צ'יינה גלייז, עם דסקה 315 של Bundle Monster



Bundle monster  BM308
China Glaze Passion over Essie No More Film, using BM plate 308
Bundle monster  BM308
Passion של צ'יינה גלייז מעל No More Film של אסי, עם דסקה 308 של Bundle Monster




m73
 China Glaze Awaken over Essie Bangle Jangle, using fauxnad plate m73
Awaken של צ'יינה גלייז מעל Bangle Jangle של אסי, עם דסקת m73 (חיקוי קונאד)




No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...