Friday, May 24, 2013

An All Israeli Manicure (with a little Norwegian influence)





This design was inspired by one of my favorite nail bloggers - Sophie from My Awesome Beauty. She does some amazing things with striping tape, and I've created this design according to her cool tutorial :)

I've only used Local nail polish brands to create this look (base&topcoat excluded) 

First, I applied one thick coat of Ga-De Tender Grey and waited about 5 minuets until it was dry to the touch.
then, I added the first triangle using Life # 237 (opaque white cream) and striping tape.
after that I added a fast drying top coat, and about 3 minuets later I was ready to apply the second triangle, using Ga-De Military Style. this polish dries very quickly and only needs one coat for full opacity, so I didn't need to wait much longer before adding the final black triangle, using Chic Black Fog.

When I was all finished, it still felt like something was missing, probably because I went with a 'dull' color combo that sort of reminded me of a sad penguin :)

That's why I decided to add a colorful glitter topper, and of coarse I went with my new Glitter Bunny polish - I Got a Goodie Bag!

I've already shown you this polish in my previous post, but now I have it on all of my fingers and I'm absolutely loving it!

את הרעיון לעיצוב הזה קיבלתי מסופי, צלמת נורווגית מוכשרת ואחת הבלוגריות האהובות עליי. היא עושה דברים מדהימים ופשוטים, והעיצוב הזה נעשה בעקבות המדריך המצולם שלה.
כל הלקים שהשתמשתי בהם הפעם הם ממותגים ישראליים (לא כולל שכבת הבסיס והטופ).
התחלתי עם שכבה עבה של ג'ייד Tender Grey, חיכית בערך 5 דקות לייבוש ואז יצרתי את המשולש הראשון, עם לק לבן של לייף וסלוטייפ דק. 
מרחתי מייבש וחיכיתי כמה דקות, ולאחר מכן הוספתי את המשולש השני, עם ג'ייד Military Style. הלק הזה של ג'ייד מתייבש ממש מהר אם מורחים רק שכבה אחת שלו, אז לא הייתי צריכה לשים מייבש הפעם
חיכיתי דקות בודדות והוספתי את המשולש השחור, עם Chic Black Fog.

אחרי שסיימתי העיצוב נראה לי קצת לוקה בחסר... כנראה בגלל שבחרתי צבעים יחסים משעממים שהזכירו לי קצת פינגווין עצוב :)
כדי לשמח את הפינגווין העצוב שלי, הוספתי מעל הכל את הגליטר המדהים I Got a Goodie Bag!, שאותו הראיתי כבר בפוסט הקודם.











No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...