Friday, May 17, 2013

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia / Scandalous

Hi everyone!

For today's manicure I'm wearing a nail polish that I've had on my wish list for a very long time, but for some reason - after I finally got it, I didn't bother using it, and it has been laying in my stash all alone and untried:)

I've started of with a base coat (CND Stickey) and two layers of Chic Black Fog. the black jelly polish looked soooo good on it's own (no top coat) that I almost didn't add the glitter...

היום בחרתי להראות לכם לק שהיה בוויש-ליסט שלי הרבה מאוד זמן, אבל אחרי שסופסוף הצלחתי להשיג אותו - פתאום בכלל לא התחשק לי למרוח אותו, והוא חיכה בסבלנות כמה חודשים טובים עד שהגיע תורו
התחלתי את העיצוב עם 2 שכבות של לק שחור של שיק. כל כך אהבתי את המראה הגלוסי של הלק השחור שכמעט ולא רציתי להוסיף את הגליטר




After a few minuets of staring on my nails I knew it was time, so I added a thick coat of the glitter, and a coat of Poshe, and that was it. Nice and simple.

אחרי כמה דקות של בהייה בציפורניים שלי והתלבטות אם להשאיר אותן ככה, החלטתי להוסיף את הגליטר. בכל זאת - הוא חיכה כל כך יפה לתורו:)
מרחתי שכבה נדיבה של הגליטר ומעליה שכבה נדיבה של פושה, וזה הכל, קצר ולעניין. 






Hope you liked this design as much as I did...
Have a great weekend!

מקווה שאהבתם...
שיהיה אחלה של סופ"ש!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...