Monday, August 5, 2013

NOTD With Essie & Glitter Bunny


Today I'm wearing my very first Essie - Tour De Finance, and on top of it I applied one coat of the amazing GlitterBunny - YO! Mamas!

I have a lot of pink polishes but I'm actually not a big fan of this color on my nails. Still, as I was organizing my swatch sticks this shimmery bright fuchsia color stood up and I felt like trying it on again.


 Funny story about this color - I have it in my stash for over a year and I was certain that it was called  Tour De Fiancé (as in finding a husband). I just learned the actual name a few days ago, and I must say I think my version of it is way better! Who would wear a bright fuchsia to go work in a bank? I think it's much more reasonable to wear it on a date :-P



Anyways, the pink polish was kind of boring on its own so I decided to add the cute glitter on top of it.


For those of you who aren't familiar with this indie brand - GlitterBunny is an Israeli vegan nail polish brand, that was founded by the lovely Nicole. You can find them on Facebook and in the online store. Nicole ships internationally and the shipping cost is quite low (since it is calculated by package and not by bottle)). Shipping to Israel is even cheap then that and it arrives really fast.

היום אני עם האסי הראשון שלי -  Tour De Finance, ומעליו מרחתי שכבה אחת של GlitterBunny - YO! Mamas! 

יש לי המון לקים ורודים באוסף, אבל האמת היא שאני לא כל כך אוהבת את הצבע הזה על הציפורניים שלי. ובכל זאת, כשאירגנתי השבוע את אוסף הswatch sticks שלי, הפוקסיה המנצנץ הזה בלט לי יותר מכולם, והחלטתי לנסות אותו שוב. 


סיפור מצחיק - יש לי את הלק הזה כבר למעלה משנה והייתי ממש בטוחה שקוראים לו  Tour De Fiancé (יענו, "מירוץ לחיפוש בעל"). רק עכשיו כשאירגנתי את האוסף למדתי את השם האמיתי של הלק, ואני חייבת לציין שאני מעדיפה יותר את השם שלי! מי תמרח לק ורוד פוקסיה כדי לעבוד בבנק? הרבה יותר סביר להיות עם לק כזה בדייט :-P

בכל מקרה, הורוד הזה היה קצת משעמם לבדו, אז הוספתי לו את הגליטר החמוד.


למי מכן שעדיין לא מכירה - גליטר באני הוא מותג אינדי טבעוני שהוקם ממש כאן, בישראל, ע"י ניקול המקסימה. אפשר למצוא אותם בפייסבוק ובחנות המקוונת. ניקול שולחת לכל העולם והמשלוח לישראל זול ומהיר במיוחד. הלקים עצמם לא זולים במיוחד (כמו כל הלקים מתוצרת אינדי), אבל הם מאוד מיוחדים, ומדי פעם יש מבצעים אז שווה להתעדכן דרך הפייסבוק אם אתן מהססות.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Essie! I have a few, and now that they're on 3-for-2 sale in SuperPharm I picked up a few more :)

    I also have Yo!Mamas!- it was the first (and so far only but not for long!) order I did with her.

    P.S. I finally got the courage to make a post with a Hebrew translation! I don't think the Hebrew was that great, but I tried...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have this polish for a really long time, it's not new, it's just the first Essie I've ever owned :)

      I'l go check out your blog post soon. I'm sure it's great!

      Delete
  2. יפה מאוד. משום מה לקים שאני לא אוהבת על עצמי נראים מדהים על אחרים, וזה אחד מהם. והקישוט מוסיף מאוד. איך הההסרה שלו?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. גם אני לא אוהבת את הצבע הזה עליי אבל קיבלתי עליו הרבה מחמאות אז כנראה שיש וב משהו :)

      אם מנסים להסיר בצורה רגילה, ההסרה נוראית - כמו כל גליטר
      אני נעזרת בנייר כסף ואז ההסרה ממש קלילה ופשוטה (מספיגים צמר גפן במסיר לק ומניחים על הציפורן, ואז עוטפים אותה בנייר כסף כדי שהנוזל לא יתאדה. משאירים את זה ככה למשך 3-5 דקות ומסירים)

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...