Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Simple Stamping with Bundle Monster 404


Yesterday I showed you my new stamping plates from Bundle Monster, and today I have a new design (after the previous one somehow peeled off). I chose to use plate 404, and created this simple look. I used 1 coat of Milani Black Swift as the base color on 3 fingers, and 1 coat of Kiko 619 Red Peony on the remaining 2. I stamped two images from the plate using Kiko 619 & WOW 363

I have a video tutorial coming up for this look, but it's in Hebrew this time...


אתמול הראיתי כאן את הדסקיות החדשות שלי, והיום השתמשתי בהן כדי ליצור עיצוב חדש (אחרי שהקודם פשוט התקלף לי מהציפורניים). בחרתי להשתמש בדסקית מספר 404 לעיצוב הנוכחי. התחלתי עם שכבה אחת של Milani Black Swift על 3 ציפורניים, ושכבה אחת של Kiko 619 Red Peony על השתיים הנותרות.
את ההחתמה עשיתי עם אותו לק של קיקו, ועם לק מס' 363 של וואו.

הכנתי גם מדריך וידאו למראה הזה ואני מקווה להעלות אותו לכאן בקרוב. יש למה לצפות :)


6 comments:

  1. Huh, that's happened to me on occasion. Maybe it's your base coat? Or something changed in your diet? Changes in your body chemistry can do weird stuff to your reaction to nail polish, in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, everything was the same as always... It's probably just the long shower...

      Delete
  2. ooh, thats a really nice design. ive never tried stamping so im not clued up on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've just uploaded a video tutorial on stamping but it's in Hebrew. I'm sure you can find other great tutorials on youtube though

      Delete
  3. This combination is absolutely gorgeous!! You did such a great job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...